Casa Grande, AZ
My AZ Lawyers is proud to serve and represent the community of Casa Grande, Arizona.
Finding a Good Bankruptcy Lawyer in Casa Grande, Arizona:
Picking the right Phoenix bankruptcy attorney for you may seem like an intimidating task. You just want the very best representation at a reasonable price. The best advice is to select an Arizona Bankruptcy Lawyer who is adept in bankruptcy law and is experienced handling both Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 cases. My AZ Lawyers has an amazing staff and is proud of their outstanding law firm. My AZ Lawyers stands apart from the other bankruptcy offices because they
- offer bankruptcy services at affordable rates: they have pricing plans and payment options available
- employ experienced and expert bankruptcy attorneys
- work to provide the desired outcome for the client keeping the client’s best interests in mind
- have a friendly and knowledgable staff that will help you step-by-step through the bankruptcy process
- offer convenient locations and FREE CONSULTATION in office or by phone
ABOUT CASA GRANDE
Casa Grande is a modern city with rural heritage and old-fashioned values. The economic base of the city is a mix of retail trade, manufacturing, and agriculture. Casa Grande (Spanish for “Big House”) was founded in 1879 and named for the Hohokam Indian Ruins 20 miles to the northeast. Casa Grande has a population of 50,296 (2013) and is located in Pinal County midway between Phoenix and Tucson at the intersection of two interstate highways (I-8 and I-10) in an area known as Arizona’s Golden Corridor. Pinal County is designated an Enterprize Zone, and Casa Grande has manufacturing, retail trade, government and tourist-related employment, agriculture, and mining.
- mild climate
- scenic attractions
- The Casa Grande Valley Historical Museum
- unique architecture of the historical railroad station and other historic buildings
- unique downtown area
- the Casa Grande Art museum
- the Casa Grande Valley players community theater.
- the annual O’Odham Tash celebration
- the annual Arizona State Open Chili Championship
- four golf courses
- rodeo facilities
- 18 parks
- lodging and meeting facilities
- a medical center
- Central Arizona College
- public and private schools
In addition to the above notable niceties, Casa Grande’s has a market area that consists of of more than 91,000 consumers. Casa Grande is the retail center for western Pinal County’s consumers including local retailers, specialty stores, antiques stores, and grocery stores. The newest addition to Casa Grande’s retail haven is a1,000,000-square-foot shopping mall, The Promenade.
Visit the official website of Casa Grande, AZ