My AZ Lawyers represents the growing community of Gilbert, AZ with expert lawyers, affordable and unbeatable prices, and convenient locations. Schedule a FREE CONSULTATION with an attorney if you have legal matters, and consult with knowledgable lawyers and a friendly staff wanting to help you with any questions you may have regarding a legal case.
Gilbert, Arizona is located in Maricopa County southeast of the Phoenix metropolitan area. Once a prominently agriculture-based community, Gilbert has made a transformation to a diverse suburb that is economically diverse. Gilbert’s population is 208,453 (2010).
Ayer’s Grocery Store was the first store and location of the first post office in Gilbert in 1910. Gilbert officially was incorporated into a town in 1920. Primarily a farming community and agricultural town, Gilbert became known as the “Hay Capital of the World” until the late 1920s.
Gilbert is noted as
- the fastest growing city in the US from 1990-2003.
- one of the best places to live in the US (ranked by CNN Money magazine in 2008)
- one of the top 25 safest cities in the US.
- an educated city: 34.5% of residents hold a bachelor’s degree or higher.
- having the highest household median income in the Phoenix Metropolitan Area for a town +50,000 in population(2005).
view the official site of Gilbert, AZ