My AZ Lawyers, PLLC, is an experienced bankruptcy law firm helping residents in Glendale, Arizona eliminate debt through bankruptcy and debt-relief services. There are solutions to seemingly hopeless financial situations. Since every client has a particular financial matter, call My AZ Lawyers for a FREE FULL CONSULTATION in order to find our what types of debt relief are available to you, and which will be the most beneficial for your situation.
- My AZ Lawyers offers payment options and unbeatable prices for handling your case. Become debt free, Glendale! Our highly-qualified attorneys and staff will be happy to assist you in your legal matters at an affordable rate. Because respect our clients and have excellent customer service, it is our goal to help you get to your desired results by making your legal matter affordable and convenient for you.
Glendale is a city in the Phoenix Metro Area, located in Maricopa County, Arizona. Its population is 226,721 (2010)
Glendale has come a long ways! It was nothing more than a desert wasteland in the late 1800’s, until when the lad was developed and the town of Glendale was formed.
- Glendale is probably best know for
- the popular mall Arrowhead Town Center
- Midwestern University (medical school)
- Thunderbird School of Global Management (international business school)
- Glendale Chocolate Festival
- Historic Manistee and Sahuaro RanchesDowntown Glendale antique shops
- Deer Valley Rock Art Center
- University of Phoenix Stadium
- Jobing.com Arena
There are two sites in Glendale that are major sports venues. Glendale Sports and Entertainment District plan made it possible for the City of Glendale to own both the University of Phoenix Stadium and Jobing.com Arena. Home of the Arizona Cardinals NFL team, University of Phoenix Stadium is also used for college football and other events, such as the annual Tostitos Fiesta Bowl game. The BCS National Championship comes to Glendale and WrestleMania has been held here. Next to the football stadium is Jobing.com Arena and Westgate City Center. Here the Arizona Coyotes NHL Hockey team play.
Also in Glendale is MLB LA Dodgers and Chicago White Sox spring training complex and stadium at Camelback Ranch in Glendale.
There are numerous properties in Glendale, Arizona that are considered to be historical.